A spirit of collaboration and common purpose among communities, local leaders and administrations, the Ministry of Education and RISE makes the building of schools in rural Angola possible.
- Provides design and plans for building primary schools, which can also be used by the church and community
- Utilizes local leadership and building teams to oversee construction of the schools
- Funds the cost of materials for construction
The Local Community...
- Supplies volunteer labor and oversight for construction and maintenance
The Ministry of Education...
- Provides textbooks (as of 2008)
- Provides desks and chalkboards for the classrooms (as of 2008)
- Provides administration, curriculum and ongoing maintenance
- Hires and pays the teachers